Don’t miss this electric opportunity. Renault Belgard in partnership with the Irish School of Motoring is giving you or your loved one a special opportunity to drive a Renault ZOE FREE for one year!
Purchase an ISM gift voucher and you’ll be entered into a draw to drive the Renault ZOE. We will provide you will everything you need to begin your electric journey, including a Free EV Home Charging point so you can charge up at home.
To Enter the Draw, you need to purchase an ISM voucher in person, over the phone or online. The Voucher purchasing address details (including name, email and phone number), will be used as entry contact details. The competition closes on 31st December 2021.
Gift Your Loved One a Skill for Life, Buy a voucher now to enter the draw and you could be driving a Renault ZOE Free for One Year!
To learn more, Click Here.
Terms & conditions:
“Drive free for 1 year” draw Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you can participate in the Drive free for 1 year (“Competition”). By entering the Competition, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not enter the Competition and you will not be eligible to win the Prize.
- COMPETITION PERIOD: The start time for entries is 20th September 2021, 9am – 31st December 2021, 12noon. Entries received after the Closing Time will not be entered into the Competition.
- TO ENTER: To enter the Competition, you need to purchase ISM Gift Voucher either in person, over the phone or online at www.ism.ie. The voucher purchase billing address details (including name, email and phone number) will be used as the entry contact details.
- ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to persons who purchase ISM Gift Voucher only. Multiple entries by one person are allowed.
- Entrant must be over 18 years of age and must agree to these Terms and Conditions and prize supplier Renault Retail Group Ireland (T/A Renault Belgard) and Darkin EV Terms and Conditions in full to claim their prize.
- 5. Employees of ISM Ltd (company registration number 18700) or members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entry is by way of the official entry method described in clause 2 only. The entry is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
- PRIZE: To drive the Renault Zoe Fully Electric free for a year, supplied by Renault Retail Group Ireland (T/A Renault Belgard) and a Free ZE Charing point supplied by Darkin EV. The Prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize does not include personal expenditure and other incidental costs, such as travel or accommodation. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure they have all valid documentations to drive the vehicle and permit the installation and use of the charging point at their chosen location. One charging point and installation is included in the prize.
- ISM Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked by ISM Ltd at random from all eligible and correct entries received between the Start Time and the Closing Time.
- The winner will be contacted via email using the email address of the billing contact details as provided at the time of voucher purchase. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the closing time of the competition, then an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- Unless otherwise notified to the winner, the Prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s address for delivery of the Prize, provided the winner has fully accepted the terms and conditions as specified by the prize suppliers Renault Retail Group Ireland (T/A Renault Belgard) and Darkin EV.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL DATA: The winner agrees to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and ISM Ltd may use the winner’s name and image and his/her comments relating to the Competition and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- Details of the winner’s name and county will be available on request for one month after the Closing Date by writing to ISM Ltd (including providing a stamped self-addressed envelope and stating the name and closing date of the Competition) at the address set out below.
- ISM Ltd will use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition and awarding the Prize.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered (for any reason including as a consequence of communication or network failures). Any such entries will be deemed void.
- ISM Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if circumstances outside its reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry. ISM Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and to exclude any entries which it believes to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- ISM Ltd’s decision is final in all matters relating to the Competition (including the Prize) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of ISM Ltd, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither ISM Ltd, Renault Retail Group Ireland (T/A Renault Belgard) nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise):
- any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or
- any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
- The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram social media channels. You acknowledge that LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram shall not have any liability to you in connection with the Competition. ISM Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any social media posting or a comment to ISM Ltd’s LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram profile that is, in ISM Ltd’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other comments, customers of ISM Ltd or directly aimed at ISM Ltd, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Please note that this Agreement is governed by Irish law. This means that your entry into the Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Irish law. You and ISM Ltd both agree that the courts of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in connection with any such dispute or claim.
- SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or proper operation of the Competition by cheating or committing fraud in any way, ISM Ltd reserves the right to render your entry invalid, seek damages from you and ban you from participating in any of their future competitions.
- CONTACT: If you have any questions about the Competition, please write to ISM Ltd, Jamestown Business Park, Jamestown Road, Dublin 11, D11 X853